Sales Manager, Trainer
Tracy Evans is the Sales Manager for HFS Realty. She also represents buyers and sellers in all aspects of Real Estate.
Hello everyone!!! My name is Tracy Evans and I’m a transplant to Fairmont, West Virginia. Here are my travels..
Originally from Los Angeles, California. Graduated from Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colorado.
After graduation, moved to Atlanta, Georgia and obtained my Real Estate license. My family owned one of the
largest Century 21 offices with over 175 agents in Atlanta, Georgia.
Currently licensed for over 27 years, Sales Manager for HFS Realty in Fairmont, WV. I have several credentials in Real Estate, GRI, CRS, Relocation Manager, Short Sales and Foreclosure Specailist, Buyer Agency and REO & Renovationist.
Just a thought.. I have various reasons for becoming a REALTOR(r).
1. Everyday is different and you have to be flexible. No Two(2) days are alike.
2. Meeting great clients and customers that engage you in their First Time Buying experience or why they have to relocate and/or move to a smaller home.
3. Learning is the key. Changes occur quite frequently in the Real Estate market.
4. Working your own Schedule around your family, clients and customers.
5. You can’t FIRE yourself.. You are on Commission !!!
Everyone should find a career or job that they love and you won’t work a day in your life. You know why??? Because you will be doing exactly what you want to do.
For me, It’s REAL ESTATE!!! It’s my Passion and I Love it!!
My belief is that we all have Value, Vision and a VOICE to own a piece of the American Dream!!
I currently reside in Fairmont and I look forward to working and hearing for you on your way to the “American Dream”.